Work in Marbella. 05/08/2023
Our company is seeking an experienced Android Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience with Android Studio and Java or Kotlin. You should also possess extensive knowledge of everything related to the native SDK, including Activities, Fragments, Views, life cycles, layouts, etc. Additionally, the candidate should have experience with data synchronization with the server through REST API and use of some of the REST API libraries/frameworks, such as Retrofit, Volley, etc.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- At least 2 years of experience with Android Studio + Java or Android Studio + Kotlin
- Extensive knowledge of everything related to the native SDK (Activities, Fragments, Views, life cycles, layouts, etc.)
- Data synchronization with server through REST API and use of some of the REST API libraries/frameworks, such as Retrofit, Volley, etc.
- Experience with deploying Android apps on Google Play.
- Knowledge of SQL/SQLite
- Use of design patterns (MVP, MVI, MVC…)
- Experience with Firebase to monitor deployments and bugs.
- If you are passionate about creating innovative, high-quality Android applications and have the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Private medical insurance
- Working with the latest technology
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free ongoing training
- The best team you have ever worked with
- Great atmosphere!
- Employee of the year
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible working hours