April 13, 2022
Right now we want to expand our Marketing Department who plays a vital role in IDB by promoting, coordinating and producing all materials representing the core business of the company. Marketing in IDB is involved in all creatives assignements and plays a big role in production process where they work closley with Design and Media Buyer Team.
- Portfolio development and retention campaign management
- Market research
- Performance analysis and long-term strategic planning for high-level campaigns
- Aggregating and managing both external and internal reports using them to improve campaign effectiveness
- Communication with media agencies
- Internal coordination with other departments
- Establish relationships with new partners/aggregators
- Innovation proposals for new projects.
Marketing assistant requirements:
- No experience necessary (education)
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, ADE or studies related to communication.
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proactive attitude, with initiative and versatility
- Good team player
- Easy to adapt to change and multi-tasking
- Strong interest in technology
- We offer private medical insurance
- Working with the latest technology
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free ongoing training
- The best team you have ever worked with
- Great atmosphere!
- Employee of the month
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible working hours