IDB Mobile Technology is a medium sized digital marketing company in Spain and Croatia, specialised in mobile marketing and entertainment subscription services since 2003. Currently, we are active in 30 countries, with a several million daily transactions. Our goal is to reach as many users as possible to offer endless mobile entertainment. As Scrum Master for our office in Marbella, you will be developing methods to manage projects and communication between departments to enable the best and most efficient practices to accomplish tasks.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and frequent stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for communication in between departments.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to a higher level of Scrum maturity.
- Foster a productive environment where team members effectively complete tasks as planned
- Bachelor or Master in Science and several years of experience in the development of sophisticated software products or similar
- You have leadership experience as Scrum Master or in a similar function.
- You lead with passion and know how to motivate your team.
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement, facilitates the team retrospective and teaches problem-solving techniques.
- You have several years of experience in agile software development, ideally in an international scaled environment, and you would like to make a big difference by taking responsibility for coordination and organisation.
- You are creative, communicative, and you like to take responsibility.
- You would like to pass on your experience to a motivated team.
- Ability to prioritise work objectives and goals
- Experienced in coordinating the work of multiple scrum teams
- High English language level required.
- Private medical insurance
- Working with the latest technology
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free ongoing training
- The best team you have ever worked with
- Great atmosphere!
- Employee of the year
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible working hours