We are looking for a friendly and motivated PHP developer in Marbella to join our fun, hard-working and growing IT department in Mabella office. The ideal candidate will be able to develop, deploy and maintain internet/intranet applications using modern web application frameworks and server-side scripting languages.
- Develop, register and maintain state-of-the-art PHP web applications on portal and premium service platforms.
- Prepare and maintain all applications using standard development tools
- Use back-end data services and help augment existing data service APIs.
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle.
- Effectively communicate task progress, assessments, suggestions, schedules, technical and process issues.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing large-scale web applications with high availability and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Practical experience with Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases with MySQL
- Experience in building JSON-based web services
- Knowledge of APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Private medical insurance
- Working with the latest technology
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free ongoing training
- The best team you have ever worked with
- Great atmosphere!
- Employee of the year
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible working hours