IT Project Manager
Work in Marbella. 03/21/2023
IDB Mobile, a leading developer and marketer of mobile content, applications and entertainment sites, is looking for an IT project manager in Marbella, Spain.
- As an IT Project Manager, you will have specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in a particular field or business area. Your duties will be varied and complex, often involving research, analysis and solution development. You will provide direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Typically a higher level professional position. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity.
- You will also be responsible for maintaning and continuously improving the quiality system and achieving quiality objectives through daily actions.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Work directly with appropriate business unit management on both strategic and tactical issues. Provide technical analytical guidance to stakeholders and the project team. Drive realization of project value or benefits from solutions delivered.
- Identify and manage project risks. Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and migration of potential risks.
- Ensure testing activities are carried out in a manner compliant with business or regulatory requirements. Ensures adherence to quality standards and development methodology.
- Lead, coach, counsel and develop members of the project team. Communicate project goals, direction and activities with team and project stakeholders. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- 3+ years of IT and business/industry experience
- Demonstrated successful experience implementing and managing infrastructure projects
- Experience working with Jira to manage all projects and tasks
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Private medical insurance
- Working with the latest technology
- Opportunity for internal promotion
- Free ongoing training
- The best team you have ever worked with
- Great atmosphere!
- Employee of the year
- Fun activities
- We attend the most important congresses and conferences
- Flexible working hours